e-Accounting training programme aims to develop skills of youth through the use of latest software (Abhibooks). Accounting is the backbone of any business house irrespective of its size. This training is job oriented and ABHIPRA is conducting training programme under Corporate Social Responsibility Scheme at a very nominal charge.
1) Financial Reporting using Abhibooks
- Basics of Accounting – Books Accounting System
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Flow of Transaction
- Data Entry
- Cash Book
- Bank Book
- Ledger Creation
- Types of Accounts
- Debtors and Creditors Reporting
- e) Depreciation Accounting
2) Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- Basics of Tax
- Introduction To GST
- Applicability of GST
- Tax Invoice
- Input Tax Credit
- Payment of Tax
- Refund of Tax
- Preparation of and E-filing GST Return
3) Finalization of Financial Statements
- Different Types of Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Account
- Trial Balance
- Expense Reporting
- Cash Flow Reporting
- Closing/adjustment Entries, including Provisions
4) Data digital mode
- Introduction of digital mode like data in excel etc.
- Training use of email, excel, spreadsheet, whats App.
- Direct recording on the desktop/ tablet.
- Furnishing primary Data at our end through digital mode in excel.
- Furnishing data through Scan at our end.
- Concept of cloud accounting and storage.
- Mode/ Process of online accounting.
- Concept data management in digital environment
5) Inventory Accounting Management
- The basics of inventory.
- Inventory accounting systems.
- Accounting for inventory
6) Storage and Retrieval of Data through DMS
- Use of Database Management Software (DMS) in Accounting - to facilitate storing of supporting documents with prime entry.
- Compilation of Data as per user need.